Letter to Scotty
I really found it interesting to have a chance to read your paper because of the vivid images that you wrote in the book. First off how you made the clear connection to DBZ, do you remember the battle between Goku and Frieza? And remember when Goku went super sayian? Everyone at my school the next day was hyped over that episode on Toonami at around like 4pm. Those images painted a real vivid picture of when I was a kid. Trying to remember childhood memories gets harder slowly when you get older and older. Sticking to childhood events are somethiing to be treasured and I would love to read anymore comparsions that you woud come up with in the near future of your writing techniques. Scotty, in the near future, I hope your writing develops into an even stronger structure than this. Always fight for the top spot and never settle for second best. Capture the readers attention and never let them go and do the same exact thing with your music. Captivation is the key to your success in your music career.
Sincercely, Larthel Henry Johnson
YEAH MAAN than doesn't frieze go into her like final stage or whatever and he used the spirit bomb on her. My favorite episodes were the ones with boo in them though. The pink guy who could turn people into chocolate who was like freaking impossible to beat.
ReplyDelete