I liked the topics that you choice to use on your essay. I
understood what you were trying to say when you were explaining the tough love
that your parents showed you when it came to school. I agree with you 100% on
what you wrote about. In the beginning I thought that the topic of tough love
would be hard to explain in writing, but with your developed narrative voice it
was easily understood and more importantly relatable. Your essay spoke to me because when I was a
kid my parents would do the same thing. I thought they were just being mean but
after reading your essay I now understand. I understand because you helped me
step into my parents shoes with the power of empathy. You showed me that although
tough love is hard to understand, it helps you out in the long run. You used
empathy to allow me to understand where you were coming from. I find this funny
because empathy was what my whole paper was about.
Thank you nick im happy you could relate and understand my point of view on the subject.
ReplyDelete