Wednesday, August 15, 2012

letter to nick


                   Dude, the story at the beginning is so similar to experiences I've been through. One girl in my life did pretty much the same thing to me. But I made her lose all her friends and publicly embarrassed her. She regrets the day she ever fucked with me. I like how well that story connected with your thesis too. Your story is such a good example for your thesis. Your writing is amazing as always. Keep up the good work man.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks man but the point of my paper was to try to understand the power of empathy. When someone does something that hurts you you should not respond with revenge. Hurting someone else because someone hurts you is exactly what I was talking about trying to prevent. Looking back on that event now try to put yourself in her shoes and try to figure out what would cause her to think that way. Did she have problems at home? low self esteem? or maybe was hurt in the same way she hurt you? You doing what you did makes you no better then the girl who damaged you, proving my point that we are in a vicious cycle creating the people we cant stand and never moving forward.

    ReplyDelete